Board Member Agreement
I agree to serve as a member of the board of directors of Mortgage Professionals Providing Hope effective October 1st, 2016. I understand that my 3 year term will end on October 1st, 2019. I will be eligible for consecutive terms on this board.
During the next 36 months of my tenure as a board member, I agree to:
- Protect and steward the mission of the organization and abide by the code of ethics;
- Participate in a quarterly conference call with other board members;
- Attend an annual meeting or special event;
- Commit to funding either a project (approx. 2-3k), or $7,500 to our Momentum Fund*, this contribution can be personal or on behalf of your business;
- Consider routine financial contributions personally and on behalf of your business;
- Promote the MPPH.org website personally or on behalf of your business;
- Be featured on our board member section of the MPPH website;
- Be an advocate and spokesperson for the organization;
- Provide a personal bio and headshot and be featured on promotional video;
- Be available for potential media interviews;
*Our Momentum Fund is for us to fast track some much needed projects affecting people in desperate need.
While I am committed to fulfilling my service to this organization, I also agree to give appropriate notice of resignation to the Board President should circumstances prevent me from doing so.